Girls Weekend! Need we say more? Leave the planning up to us – just get yourself here to enjoy fun, food, drinks and entertainment in the heart of the DFW metroplex.
Farmers Branch is the perfect jumping off spot to discover the entire metroplex. The light rail takes you straight to downtown Dallas where you can explore the country’s largest Arts District or catch a concert at American Airlines Center.
Whether you are looking for upscale comfort food, brunch, or craft cocktails our flourishing restaurant scene has something for everyone. While you are here belly up to one of our independent restaurants to dine on flavor-forward dishes, sample a local craft brew or sip on a frozen margarita.
YOUR WEEKEND ITINERARY
- Breakfast at the hotel! (after sleeping in!) Leave the cooking to the professions this weekend!
- Eat & Drink like a local! Indulge in upscale southern comfort at Roots, enjoy brunch at Cedar Creek Brewhouse or grab a margarita on a patio at one of our many Tex Mex spots.
- Close to tons of shopping! Home design stores, Galleria Dallas and unique places like Josey Records.
- Check out the Firehouse Theatre to see a play in a historic Fire Station!
- When staying in Farmers Branch you are in the heart of DFW so only about 15 minutes from everything DFW has to offer!
TOP REASONS TO STAY IN FARMERS BRANCH
Here are just a few of the reasons you should stay in Farmers Branch…
We have the best hotels in the best location for your girls weekend!